MONSTER TRUCK MAYHEM is coming to town and it's going to be a show I don't want to miss!
Four Spectacular Monster Trucks will stun the crowds. These Monster Trucks have just completed a tour of Australia to sell-out crowds and are keen to impress New Zealand with their 900-horsepower V8-powered Monsters with huge wheels.
Accompanying the Monster Trucks is a flame-throwing Jet engine van, comedy stunt cars Dipsy and Tipsy, an FMX Motorcycle Stunt Team and much more to thrill the audience who will pack the Speedway Park.
Angekommen beim Waikaraka Park Stadion. Hatte ich meinen Motor abgestellt und meine Fenster noch runtergelassen da es noch früh war. Nach einiger Zeit wollte ich mich auf den Weg machen, wollte das Auto starten und stellte fest das die Batterie den Geist aufgegeben hatte... ADAC angerufen...
I arrived at the Waikaraka Park Stadium. I parked the car up but left the windows down for a bit as it was early. Then after a while I was going to get on the way and tried to start the car..battery gave up the ghost! I called the AA and made it to the event in time.
Ich hatte einen guten Platz oben auf dem Grasshügel erwischt. Gute Sicht und weniger Menschenmassen. I got a good place with views from the hills with less crowds to deal with.
Wie krass - Friedhof direkt neben dem Rennplatz! This is morbid - a cemetery next to the race course!
Car Drop from the crane, about 10m
Action!
ein paar stunts und action moves
Ziemlich spektakulär!
Spectacular!!
Dieses wahr mein Highlight des Abends. Es ist ein gelber Bus der mit einer Flugzeug-Jet Turbine ausgestattet ist. Ganze 1500 Grad heiss und ohrenbetäubend laut!! Dieses hat der 70jährige Besitzer selbst gebaut und fährt dieses selbst bei einigen Shows wie diese unter strengen Sicherheitsvorschriften, die Stichflamme ist so lang wie das Fahrzeug etwa 3-4 Meter
This was my highlight of the night. It is a yellow bus equipped with an airplane jet turbine. It is 1500 degrees hot and deafening noisy. This vehicle was built by the owner in person - a 70 yo man who drives it only at shows and entertainment like this under strict safety aspects. The turbine flame is as long as the vehicle with about 3-4m.
Hier ist der 70j Besitzer des sog. "Feuersturms" mit seiner Jet-Turbine im Bus.
Here is the 70yo owner with his "Firestorm" Jet Turbine Van
It was pretty difficult to have a conversation with him, I asked how many decibels he would get in the inside of the cabin. He said "I don't know" and he could not hear me very well... :) wonder why
Es war etwas anstrengend eine Unterhaltung mit ihm zu führen und als ich ihn fragte wieviel Dezibel wohl im inneren der Fahrerkabine sind konnte er mir nicht sagen, antwortete das er nicht gut höhrt... wundere mich warum haha
Das Herz des Feuersturms - mit einem Kraftstoffgemisch aus Diesel mit etwas Benzin so wurde mir verklickert.
The heart of the JetVan - driven with a fuel mix of diesel with a bit of petrol so he said.
I could feel the heat and power of the flames up at the hill with the pressure hitting on my torso even from this distance being up the hill.
Trotz das ich oben auf den Hügel gestanden habe konnte ich noch den Druck und die Stärke der Turbinenflammen am Körper spüren, so eine Wucht hat dies Ding. Unglaublich.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen